In order for you to get the best Organic Spray Tan possible, follow these instructions BEFORE and AFTER your appointment.
- Make sure to shave 24 hours BEFORE your appointment NOT on the day of your appointment.
- Make sure to shower the day of your appointment. Exfoliate your entire body paying close attention to your elbows, knees, and feet.
- DO NOT wear any make-up, perfumes, lotions, or deodorants.
- You may wear a swimsuit OR your undergarments during your tan. (Thongs or g-strings are acceptable.)
- Wear DARK LOOSE fitting clothing after your tan. Tight fitting clothing may cause you to sweat and your tan may become uneven or streaked as a result.
- Bring a DARK TOWEL to sit on for the drive home. If it is raining, make sure to bring an umbrella so that you don't get wet or streak your tan.
- DURING THE NEXT 8 HOURS, AVOID any activity that would cause sweating and AVOID getting wet as your spray tan is developing. Contact with water or sweat may result in lines, streaking or an uneven tan.
- 8 HOURS AFTER YOUR SPRAY TAN, you may shower normally. You will see some color wash away from your skin. THIS IS COMPLETELY NORMAL! It is only the color guard (the instant tan) washing off. The color guard is what the technician uses as a guide to see where she has sprayed on your skin. Your developed tan is still there and will not wash off. While you are drying, remember to gently PAT your skin. DO NOT RUB!
- IF YOU CHOOSE TO SLEEP IN YOUR SPRAY TAN so that it darkens over night, please cover your bed with dark sheets and pillow cases so that any bronzer does not stain your regular sheets. Put socks on your hands and feet as well.